About meArrogant, pig headed, insolent, uncivilized, argumentative, opinionated, unsocial, does not play well with others and stubborn. Those are my good qualities.
I am not politically correct, nor do I try to be. Actually, I usually do the opposite of any established social norm, just to piss people off. Please don't lecture me about anything, I do what I want.
I like to make friends with just about everyone, but am not offended if you don't like me enough to be a friend. You can pretty much take me as I am, or not. Don't care.
I'm a U.S. citizen and proud of it. You might say fiercely proud. My nationality is 100% Italian.
1) Gen. James “Mad Dog” Mattis, USMC; “be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet”
2) Gen. George S. Patton Jr.; "A good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week."
3) Gen. George S. Patton Jr,; "May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't."
4) Gen. George S. Patton Jr.; "In case of doubt, attack."
5) Gen. James “Mad Dog” Mattis, USMC; "I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all."
About my collectionsIn regards to my movie collection, I tend to really like what my ex termed "crush-kill" movies. If it has guns, fighting, and plenty of violence; I'm there. Comedy is also good, especially if it has violence (ie, The Whole 9 Yards). T.V. shows like Friends, Frasier, The Job, Rescue Me on the older side and Big Bang Theory, Two Broke Girls, Person of Interest and Elementary on the newer side. Sherlock Holmes is my favorite read with men's "action" novels a distant second (Executioner series). I don't own any gaming consoles and I don't game on my computers.